Wednesday, May 29, 2013

How To Attract A Woman Towards Me

Changing Your Dating Patterns to Attract Better Women


I’ve always found it kind of odd that whenever I would find an article that dealt with dating patterns,  it was almost always geared towards women.  I know,  that tends to be a common thing that women do have to deal with,  but guys deal with it too.  One of the things that you might want to do if you want to start attracting better women,  is to take an honest look at whatever patterns that you might have and see if there isn’t a little bit of changing that you might have to do.
I’ll give you an example of what I mean:
When I was younger (18-21),  I was shy around really good looking women and women who were total achievers.  So,  even though I didn’t really have a lot of dating failures,  I almost always had a girlfriend or a woman I was dating,  I usually wasn’t with the kind of woman that I REALLY wanted to be with.  See,  the women that I really was attracted to WERE the good looking achievers.  Yes,  I wanted the hot chick with the BMW that she bought with her own money.
The reality,  though,  was that I was intimidated by them for some reason.  Without even trying to attract a woman like that, I would assume that she was out of my league and wouldn’t date a guy like me.  One day,  I decided to look at why I was attracting women that were pretty,  but not really my type.  And why I was always attracting women who seemed to be just getting by in life.  I saw that pattern that was pretty clear of avoiding the kinds of women that I actually wanted and I decided that needed to change.
It took a little time,  it was not an overnight thing,  but eventually I did start to go for the women that I was really attracted to.  And I’ve been happier with my personal life ever since.
What patterns might you want to change so that you start to attract better women?
If you feel like you really are not meeting the right women,  if you feel like you should be having more success with your love life,  there is a really good chance that a change needs to be made.  First,  you have to IDENTIFY the pattern that needs to change and then you need to put in the conscious effort to change that pattern.  It might just be worth it,  though…See all stories on this topic


How to Attract a Woman


How to Attract a Woman
Have you ever wondered why some men appear to be able to attract the hottest ladies around even though they look like somebody beet them up with an awful stick? These guys comprehend that in order to attract hot ladies, they have to show their dominant alpha male attributes.









You see, the ability to attract a woman has nothing to do with looks or cash. If you wish to find out the best ways to attract a woman, then you should learn how to become an alpha male. Alpha males attract ladies immediately and magnetically simply by the means the talk, the way the walk, their body language and basic behavior.


If you wish to be able to attract every lady you fulfill, then you require the Alpha Male System since the capacity to attract women comes easily to alpha males. Women are naturally, irresistibly drew in to alpha males.


CLICK HERE to learn how to become an alpha male.



No comments:

Post a Comment