Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How to get women (Bar and Club Game)

How to get women (Bar and Club Game) | GBTN Seduce Women …


Redsky’s Club/ Bar Game Method:
Step 1: Approach
Step 2: Build comfort while Identifying
Step 3: Isolate
Step 4: Build comfort while escalating
-Step 1: Approach:
When approaching I believe it’s necessary to never get too invested with one girl. Play the field. Have a brief conversation, determine her level of interest and if it doesn’t seem like she is displaying a substantial amount of interest, then eject.
Now you can bounce to another girl in the bar or move on to the next venue. I usually don’t spend time on more than 2 girls per venue. However you can if it’s a big place.If it’s a huge venue with thousands of people then I’m usually not satisfied until I’ve approached around 15 girls. I generally get around 6 numbers if I don’t manage to find a girl who is attracted enough to go home with.
Simple Night Game Openers:
Here are a couple of openers for night game which I have had success with:
1) “How are you going to look at me like that and not say anything?” (When they look at you)
2) “Isn’t that a shirt worth talking about.” (Usually use on bartenders or chicks who are in the same line of sight with flashy shirts)
3) “I don’t think we’ve been introduced.” (You can use this for pretty much any situation in a bar or club)
Honestly, I don’t really think what you say matters that much, as long as it’s respectful. I don’t believe it matters too much what content is being discussed. I believe the connection is based on how two people naturally feel together.
Once you’ve managed to open successfully and she’s clearly interested then you can work on building comfort.
Building Comfort:
After you approach, you can build comfort by asking questions and making statements. Make sure they are not too deep of questions and keep the conversation positive.
When a girl brings up something negative, then I like to just say, “That’s unfortunate.” While changing the subject right after.
Examples of Questions and Statements:
Question Ex: “What were you doing before you came here?”
This I use alot and is easy to remember. It doesn’t matter what you use as long as it leads to a topic that is fun and positive.
Statement Ex: “My friend from highschool was in town last week. I haven’t seen him in years. We partied the whole week.”
As you see, this statement sets a mood. Statements help keep the interaction from seeming like an interview.
The idea is to get the girl talking. When they are talking more than you and every topic seems like it’s moving along easily and care-free, then you are on the right track.
Identifying Same Night Lays:
When I’m pushing for this, then in between conversation, I’ll focus on answering these questions:
-Who’s she with?
-Does she want to hang out with me?
-How close does she live? (If you plan to go to her place. I usually bring them to my place but have had success going to theirs before.)
-What time does she have to wake up?
If all these questions are answered in my favor, meaning:
-She’s not with anyone or not with anyone who will make her stay.
-She wants to hang out with me and is interested enough to change venues with me.
-She lives close. (If you are wanting to go to her place.)
-She doesn’t have to wake up early for anything important.If these are the answers then I will proceed onward to isolating her to a more private venue.
Isolation:
I usually avoid Clubs or Bars that have an expensive cover because most girls that you meet there are going to want to stay until the end. This will in return, make isolation and escalation much more difficult.
My favorite places for Isolation, are slow bars that offer games. I usually frequent places that offer Darts and Billiards. (I even carry around my own set of darts.)
Games: This is good for setting a playful state which I believe is necessary for keeping her comfortable; building comfort.
I tend to tease them for missed shots, telling them ‘nice shot’ when they miss, etc. Then hugging them right after while saying nice try. Which is somewhat a form of Push/Pull.
I also think this is an ideal time to start kino.
Kino: Any act of touching that is geared toward seducing a woman.
When doing this, I like to lightly bump them playfully from time to time when walking by them.
Another good thing to do, is talk about funny movies that you like. Make sure they’ve seen the movies also. I always bring up popular comedies and state parts that I thought were funny.
My favorite movie, to talk about is ‘TED’. Which is a very sexual movie, I might add. I will bring up sexual parts and say things like, “You’re into that aren’t you.”I then smile when they look shocked and start laughing. I might even add, “I like the look on your face.” Then lightly push their stomach as I walk by again.
I have also said things like, “what are you a virgin?”
I believe that once you get a girl comfortable enough to discuss sexual topics then it is safe to start escalating.
Escalation:
See all stories on this topic


How to Seduce Women in Clubs


How to Seduce Women in Clubs
Knowing the, best ways to seduce women in clubs is basically not much various than seducing females in other places with 3 major exceptions. First, the noise aspect should make it hard to have a conversation, 2nd, ladies at the bar are far more defended against being hit on than they are in various other places, and 3rd, they are always there with another person.














In scenarios such as these, it is significantly essential that you are able to display the correct alpha male body movement. Alpha males are able to attract females without claiming a word. It is all about understanding ways to utilize body language like an alpha male.


If you want to learn more about how to become an alpha male and make her yearn for you with just a glance then click here to check out the “Alpha Male System.”



No comments:

Post a Comment